Thursday, March 19, 2015

So, I haven't been posting much

Well to start off, I am still trying desperately to get a job away from where I am currently to move out (my luck sucks though). I have not even gotten a single interview...

My mom has me on a diet to help support her on it (it is really just eating healthy which my mom sucks at) and it is alright but I hate egg whites... My mom keeps making "omelets" (with no cheese because dairy isn't allowed) so I am getting really sick of it. I am glad to have mostly fresh food (except for fish since we don't live near the ocean so ours is frozen) and getting plenty of veggies and fruits. But cutting out wheat is the hardest, other than cheese that I love, because where I live has little in selection for alternative. We have used brown rice noodles and they taste fine to me, but I miss bread, pancakes, and even like muffins. I know there is rice flour or flax flour but my mom refuses to try anything "outside her comfort zone".

I think that is my biggest problem with my mom in relation to this diet. She will not try anything healthier for her. She won't eat kale, quinoa, dark leaf lettuces, or any other food she has never used before. I would rather do this on my own to try different foods, not eat basically the same few meals over and over.

On another note, I have been working on a rpg campaign idea about a futuristic magical apocalypse. Despite never being a DM, I am using my time here (where D&D is considered taboo or even satanic) to plan out my world and plot. I have a sketch of a map and some history but I struggle with plots for players because I don't want to bore them or use the same rehashed plots.

So that is a little bit of why I have been busy and not posting, but I hope to fix that soon, since this is really good for me even if no one reads my more personal posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment