Friday, March 27, 2015

House Hunting and Job Hunting

So as almost a year has passed since graduation, I am beginning to get anxious about getting a job, almost anything that pays above min wage. I want desperately to be back with my partner and to have a place of our own, but we would need at least $1500 a month for just housing costs for a safe place. That is a lot when you can only find jobs for like $10/hr. This wouldn't include food, other bills, etc. So my stress levels are hitting a peak as I struggle to get out from under my parents. Please, someone should hire me... I am a hard worker (part of the reason I am not as active on here as I wish to be) and I am a quick learner so I can make up for my lack of experience (I only have some retail experience but I do have a Bachelor's, so that should count for something, right?). I really hope to find something in the Atlanta area, particularly in the Sandy Springs area. I don't know if I could do food service, I just don't think I could stand the pay system. But something dependable and something I could move up in? That would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment