Saturday, July 11, 2015

Drawing Practice 1: The Raven made from dots


This is an ink dot work raven picture that I spent almost 18 hours working on (including short breaks for my hand). It is based on a tattoo I saw on Pinterest (the link was bad so I can't credit the original artist but their work is truly amazing!). I am extremely proud of how it turned out. I am trying to draw more often since I am still jobless to stay productive. I am willing to take commissions to help fund me getting out of my abusive home and with my fiance. I draw a lot of different things and most of my drawings on here are just quick sketches since it has been years since I have done more than just sketch work. But I can do small watercolor pictures or color pencil drawings. Usually I use ink pens and color pencils for drawing characters for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment