Sunday, July 12, 2015

Random Art of the Day

Today I chose a piece I drew almost 3 years ago, the MLP:FIM main cast as humans of different races.
This was my first time trying to draw different ethnicities in a style I used to have.
Twilight Sparkle: African American
Pinkie Pie: Japanese (I was trying to be more specific than just Asian, but I don't think I could draw the differences well enough in this style)
Rainbow Dash: Non-Hispanic White
Apple Jack : Non-Hispanic White (really the only choice for this character though an Argentinian version could be interesting)
Rarity: Hispanic White (again, features don't show up well in this style)
Fluttershy: Middle Eastern, based off of another fan art I saw.



The next piece was a quick tattoo design I did for a character in one of my roleplays. It isn't a polished work, just enough to convey the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment