Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Diet update and A Fun Weekend

First things first, no, still no job. Yeah it sucks and I am trying my best but to be able to move I will have to make at least $13/hr and that isn't easy to get.

Anyways, on to better news, I have lost over 10 lbs in the past month on the diet. This is without major exercise and such. I feel better but I am still about 30 lbs from my goal.

And the best news, this weekend I will be visiting my partner and going to the Renaissance Festival (provided it isn't rained out). We are going to get some time together after almost a year apart (I won't want to leave). I really hope I can get a job and be able to move into a safe place with her (we could afford cheaper places more easily but they are NOT safe). Bella can't come along, as the long car drives stress her out and I would rather wait till it is a permanent move before I do a 4 hour drive with a car screaming the whole way (she only is quiet outside of her carrier but that isn't safe for her). I hope to update after and to have a job soon? At least an interview? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment